Redirect to support system page...
In an effort to combat in-game scammers targeting our customers, please be aware of the following scam attempts and be sure to not give your gold back to anyone.
- ● Claims to be our company's employees asking for your gold back. (We only have one character in the game, which is the character who gave your gold, we have no other characters.)
- ● Claims to be our company's employees, then asking for your account login name and password. (We will never request any sensitive information about your account in-game.)
- ● Claims to buy your gold back for a higher price. (If we sell anything to you, there is no need to buy it back.)
- ● Claims your account will be banned. (Trading is 100% safe, and your account is also very safe, there is no possibility to be banned.)
- ● Any other reasons to ask your gold back. (After we give your gold and the trade is completed, we will never ask for your gold back.)
If you encounter any of the above situations, that means you met a scammer, please don't respond to him and refuse his trade!
If you ignore this warning and insist to trust scammers, there is nothing we can do!
If you are not the game player, please ensure to inform the game players of the above terms.